West Michigan Geothermal owners Bill Schriver and Brad Delaney are down to earth businessmen who expect excellence from themselves, their team and their technologies. Since their college days at Ferris State University in 1992, Bill and Brad have been challenging the limits of the heating and cooling industry, incorporating only the best in design, training and technology for the benefit of their customers. Two months after Bill and Brad established B&B Heating and Cooling, profound improvements in technology placed geothermal heating and cooling systems as peak performers of comfort and cost savings.
Dedicated to offering their customers the best in traditional and new technologies, Bill and Brad expanded their expertise and service to create West Michigan Geothermal.
As a GeoPro Master Dealer of WaterFurnace geothermal systems, the West Michigan Geothermal team continues to uphold excellence in service and technology.
An Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Manual J Load Calculation is conducted for every install, ensuring custom precision in design and comfort.
- Each customer receives a GeoLink energy study free of charge.
- WaterFurnace geothermal systems come with the highest parts and labor warranty in the industry. For full warranty details and allowances click here.
- West Michigan Geothermal technicians and installation experts receive top-notch, factory training with WaterFurnace.
- Two geothermal closed loop systems provide optimal comfort onsite at West Michigan Geothermal.
- West Michigan Geothermal’s certified Earth loop contractor is the only one in the area with design insurance.